Fuck!

viernes, diciembre 21, 2012

Now I have to say that I don't feel quite sure about what I'm doing, nothing serious but, I'm playing on it, in a sence, its weird, I don't want to keep going with this but, makes me feel kind of loved, spend a time that I didn't feel that way, this things change when we danced together that night, I spened a nice time, but that was it, I don't espect to have boyfriend right now, I just want to be alone, I know that we are together but not so serious if you know what I mean, I don't want to fool myself that you're different, because I really want to believe you but is just that you fool me so many times that I can't take you so serious anymore, that makes me feel sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, in the begining I did want you to feel like I did but, I changed my mind, because I can't be so evil as I want. In some way I want to be with you, but I can't and I don't want it. I want my life without you, just having fun, and enjoying, that's what I'm doing I gess... we'll be fine without each other. but continue like this for now... 

You Might Also Like

0 Ampolletas Prendidas

Hola Terrícolas, me encanta leer sus comentarios, eviten los spoilers y sean respetuosos ♥ Me pasaré de vuelta a sus blogs a la brevedad :3

¡Besos!