...

miércoles, marzo 21, 2012

The lyrics of your video are cruel, like you don’t care about me, I don’t want to feel this, these things are killing me like a knife in my heart, and I can’t stop you because you’re too busy to take me in count, please love me like the first time, I don’t know what to do, I guess that I have to wait a little bit longer and give you the time to see that I changed, I wish you would, and be, what we were… I wish that you feel the same for me, I wish that you take in count my last letter and see that I am able to do my best, try to make things right and make it work :) trust me on this

You Might Also Like

0 Ampolletas Prendidas

Hola Terrícolas, me encanta leer sus comentarios, eviten los spoilers y sean respetuosos ♥ Me pasaré de vuelta a sus blogs a la brevedad :3

¡Besos!