Live or die ~.-

domingo, enero 23, 2011

The human life is made up of choices. Yes or no. In or out. Up or down.& then there are the choices that matter. Love or hate. To be a hero or to be a coward. To fight or to give in. To live. Or die. Live or die. That’s the important choice.& it’s not always in our hands.

I’ve lived. I’ve really really lived. I’ve failed. I’ve been devastated. I’ve been broken. I’ve gone to hell & back.& I’ve also known joy.& passion.& I’ve had a great love.I’m not afraid to die. The question is, are you? A life in prison or an afterlife…with you wife. Me or you? Your choice.
Look at me. Please look at me in the eye. I’m a human being. I make mistakes. I’m flawed. We all are. Today, I think for you is just a mistake. You want justice. You want somebody to pay. You’re a good man. I can see that in your eyes. Can you see it in mine? Can you?
Yes or no. In or out. Up or down. Live or die. Hero or coward. Fight or give in. I’ll say it again to make sure you hear me. The human life is made up of choices. Live or die. That’s the important choice.& it’s not always in our hands.

You Might Also Like

0 Ampolletas Prendidas

Hola Terrícolas, me encanta leer sus comentarios, eviten los spoilers y sean respetuosos ♥ Me pasaré de vuelta a sus blogs a la brevedad :3

¡Besos!